RE: [h-e-w] Duplex printing with cover pages

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Duplex printing with cover pages
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:51:35 -0500

I have printed documents in duplex mode from emacs on several network
printers that print cover sheets at two different companies and I have
never seen this occur.  The first time I tried it I was concerned that
it would work as you describe, but it did not so I never thought about
it after that.  Since I have never had to do anything special to make
the printer work this way I suspect that the control for this behavior
is in the printer configuration itself or in the driver configuration.
Talk to your network administration or printer support people.  As far
as I know the only capability in emacs to specify or control this type
of behavior would be if it can be specified as a command line argument
to the print command.

J_)
C_)ingham
.    COMPAQ Telecommunications