[h-e-w] replace-match bug ??? (reprise)

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: [h-e-w] replace-match bug ??? (reprise)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:22:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello!

I have this function

About the replace-match trouble

I use

"GNU Emacs 20.7.1 (i386-*-nt4.0.1381)
 of Tue Jun 13 2000 on buffy"

and  the   problem  happens  even  when   using  interactively  either
replace-string or M-%. Furthermore I had this error placing the cursor
between the 1st and the 2nd occurrence of the "/BonificaA2/Asp" string
and got  the error. I edited  manually the second  occurrence and then
the  interactive   replace  of  "/BonificaA2/Asp"   with  "/A2V2/asp3"
functioned perfectly...

Gian Uberto Lauri               "Bloody instructions which, being taught,
address@hidden                     return to plague their inventor"
C.so Stati Uniti 23              ("Macbeth", Atto 1, Scena 7; Hacker Jargon
Tel: +39 049 828 3556             File 4.0.0, voce: Programming, 1)