RE: [h-e-w] print-NT.el

From: Jeremy Bowen
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] print-NT.el
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:05:01 +0100

Jeff

First of all, I can confirm that you do not need print-nt.el any longer. It
is obsolete. It was not necessary after 20.4 (I think. Certainly not 20.6 or
20.7)

Here are the relevant bits from my "customized" .emacs for postscript
printing.

(custom-set-variables
 <stuff>
 '(printer-name "//printsrv/hp4000")
 '(ps-printer-name nil)
 '(lpr-command "print")
 <more stuff>
)

The postscript printer is called "hp4000" and is on the machine "printsrv".

You can set these from the customize buffer. They are under the
Emacs->Wp->Lpr and and Emacs->Wp->Ps Print trees.

Hope this helps

JB