RE: [h-e-w] emacs 21 binaries

From: Thorsten . Klein
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] emacs 21 binaries
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:34:20 +0200

hello kevin,

np, if you send me the zip file or anything like that i'll provide the
webspace and post the link here later on.

btw: is there anything wrong with the gnu pretest realease (afaik 106a right
now)? i'm using the one mentioned and did not face any problems.

cu

Thorsten Klein

IT-Consultant/Web-Developer
GWV Fachverlage: Gabler.Vieweg. WV.Teubner
Abraham-Lincoln-Str. 46
D-65189 Wiesbaden
fon: +49 611 7878-601