[h-e-w] Problem with movemail or Gnus (not sure which)

From: kent
Subject: [h-e-w] Problem with movemail or Gnus (not sure which)
Date: 07 Nov 2001 14:03:41 -0500

I upgraded to v21.1 and Gnus v5.9.0 earlier to and have encountered a
problem I can't solve. I access mail folders on a network drive (the
server is running Linux and the drive is mapped with Samba, if it
makes any difference). With v20.7 and Gnus v5.8.2 I had no
difficulties, now movemail reports a 0 return from some folders and
mail is put in the wrong nnml group. Any ideas about what could cause
the movemail error?

Kent

--
Kent E. Holsinger                address@hidden