Re: [h-e-w] Re: Trivial Gripe...

From: Sunil Patel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Trivial Gripe...
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:06:23 -0500

     > On the contrary, it's a compliment to the development team.  If
     > that's all you can find wrong with it, that's almost as good as
     > saying, "It's great!"

Make no mistake...NTEmacs rules!...

     > Anyway, the absence of that 3d line doesn't bother me so much as
     > the lack of a 3d button appearing on the menu bar when you hover
     > the mouse over it.  Just kidding.

Wow....now that you mentioned it...I just noticed...the 3d button shows up
for just a microsecond, then disappears!...(this is Emacs 21.1 on
Win2K)....what's up with that?...

     > Now that we're on the subject of aesthetics, many people dislike
     > the fringe.  After a few hours of getting used to it, I find it
     > very useful.  The hollow box used for point in inactive buffers
     > also is useful.

The fringe took some getting used to...but it does provide useful
information...wonder what some inventful guy will think of a use for it
next?...any ideas?....

            -Sunil