RE: [h-e-w] etags with ntemacs 21.1

From: Gallucci, David
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] etags with ntemacs 21.1
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:01:39 -0500

I had the same dilema, and use the following line at the shell command
prompt. ( M-! )

dir /b *.h *.cpp | etags -

I am piping the output of the dir command to etags. The trailing hyphen
tells etags to read the file list from stdin. Works for me. Also, you can
add the /s switch to the dir command to recurse an entire directory tree.

HTH,

Dave Gallucci