[h-e-w] CC mode and indentation

From: Peter Fraser
Subject: [h-e-w] CC mode and indentation
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:49:27 -0500

In CC mode the documentation for C-offset-list
does allow you to set the column number of the current
line to a fixed column (at least that seems to be
the effect), the documentation is not that obvious
of what [0] does for example.

But back to my original request. Is there any way to
reset the indent column for the next line and such that
subsequent indent columns are relative
to that line rather than past history.

I need to work with a coding style as follows for the
declaration of C functions

        <type>
<name>(args) {
        statement

I have not been able to get CC mode to implement this.