[h-e-w] Get mouse to scroll active window?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [h-e-w] Get mouse to scroll active window?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:14:17 -0500

In 21.1.1, is there any way to get the wheel on the mouse to scroll the active window? I usually have 3 or 4 windows, and it always scrolls the same one, regardless of where my cursor is.

Thanks,

-pd

--------
                             Peter Davis
               Funny stuff at http://www.pfdstudio.com
               "The artwork formerly shown as prints."
           Resources for children's writers & illustrators:
                  http://www.pfdstudio.com/cwrl.html