RE: [h-e-w] 21.1, PSGML mode

From: Glen Cordrey
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] 21.1, PSGML mode
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:43:25 -0500

I applied the PSGML patches from the etc/PROBLEMS file of NTemacs 21.1.1 to
PSGML 1.2.2  and the colorization still doesn't work. I also tried PSGML
1.2.3 (without applying the patches, since the PSGML page says 1.2.3 works
with NTemacs 21.1), and it doesn't colorize either. Has anyone seen PSGML
colorization work with NTemacs 21.1.1, and if
so, with what version of PSGML, and did you do anything special to make it
work?

Glen Cordrey               DigitalFocus
wk:   (703) 561-5917       2455 Horse Pen Rd.
cell: (571) 220-8955       Herndon, VA 20171
fax:  (703) 222-6649       http://www.digitalfocus.com