RE: [h-e-w] Cant run ediff

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Cant run ediff
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:47:14 -0600

David,

Thanks I will have a look at it.  But without ever having looked at it I
can see why I would never have thought to look there.  I am not
interested in running bash, I am interested in running diff, that you
have to run bash to run diff is not intuitively obvious.

J_)
C_)ingham
.    COMPAQ NonStop Integrity Systems
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire. -Dr. George W. Crane-