Re: [h-e-w] Disappearing frame - more info

From: Chuck Siska
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Disappearing frame - more info
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:58:34 -0800

andy --

i haven't seen any replies to this yet, so to keep you up and
running, a workaround is to select the frame (task) in the
m$windows task bar and then key alt-space (to bring up the
frame's system menu, which you *may* be able to see), then
key M (to select "move" from that menu), then key up-arrow
(or any other arrow key, to start moving the frame's window
-- wherever it is -- *and* this attaches that window to the
mouse cursor), and then move the mouse cursor until the frame
is visibly where you want it, and then drop it by left-clicking
the mouse.  hope this helps -- good luck.

-- chuck

--
What is life without looking for           . . `; -._      )-;-,_`)