RE: [h-e-w] Gnus, anyone?

From: Sprenger, Karel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Gnus, anyone?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:11:29 +0100

Hi Yigal,

As I wrote, I have been trying to get it to work with emacs 21 by dropping the two defalias lines in epop3hash.el. This almost works except for biff.el which does something that is incompatible with the now builtin gethash function.  As I don't use biff, I thought this wouldn't matter much, but I then found that the mail-source function in gnus gets confused.  As soon as I have a working solution I'll post it to this group.

Cheers,
Karel