Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs 21.1 released - MS Windows distribution available

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs 21.1 released - MS Windows distribution available
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:02:21 +0530

Yes, I think it'd be nice if it were able to fit into floppies too.
There are still
people without a net connection and getting the dist. on floppies
would be the
closest thing to heaven for them. & it's really important for my
evangilical sermons
to heathans to convert to emacs. :-)
regards,
Sivaram