[h-e-w] BBDB (was Re: Gnus, anyone?)

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: [h-e-w] BBDB (was Re: Gnus, anyone?)
Date: 22 Dec 2001 11:15:42 +0000

Syver Enstad <address@hidden> writes:

> Excuse me but what is BBDB for? Do I need it?

BBDB is the Big Brother DataBase. It is an address-book that
integrates well with Gnus, VM and rmail, and can be set up to
automatically add and update entries from the mail you get.

You need it like you need beer and pizza. Sure, you'd survive without
them, but your life is so much more satisfying with them.

And in anticipation of the next question...
http://bbdb.sourceforge.net/

--
Jason Rumney