[h-e-w] VM evangelizing (was Re: Gnus, anyone?)

From: Dean Allemang
Subject: [h-e-w] VM evangelizing (was Re: Gnus, anyone?)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:26:51 -0500

All this talk about VM has made me decide to finally switch to it.  I
have decided to start a project to make VM into my dream mail tool.
But before I start elisp hacking, I was hoping to find someone who
already thinks of VM as their favorite mailer that I could email
privately with (I don't want to fill up this list with VM discussions)
who could tell me if VM can already do what I want to make it do (I
flatter myself to think that someone might be interested in whatever I
come up with; of course if that happens, I'll make all the code
prublic)

Are there any big VM fans out there who would like to play evangelist?

Dean Allemang