[h-e-w] mini-buffer help in the wrong frame

From: andy . ling
Subject: [h-e-w] mini-buffer help in the wrong frame
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:50:20 +0000

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I have
just noticed a feature of 21.1 that is probably not intended.

If you have "focus follows mouse" turned on, when you move
the mouse from one frame to another and hover over the
modeline, the help that appears in the mini-buffer appears
in the first frames mini-buffer.

This happens until you click or type in the second frame
then the help appears in the second frame mini-buffer.

Not a major problem, but I just thought I'd mention it

Andy Ling                         email: address@hidden
Quantel Ltd.                      Tel:   +44 (0)1635 48222
Turnpike Road, Newbury Berks UK. RG14 2NE

<<--
This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only.  Its contents
may be privileged or confidential and should be treated as such.  If
you are not an intended recipient please notify the sender immediately;
do not copy, distribute, or take any action based on this e-mail; and
then delete it. In the pursuit of its legitimate business activities
and its conformance with relevant legislation, Quantel Ltd. may access
any e-mail (including attachments) it originates and receives, for
potential scrutiny.

Check out Quantel's new website, packed full of information, at :
http://www.quantel.com