RE: [h-e-w] Tags Navigation

From: Milliken, Peter
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Tags Navigation
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:56:32 -0500

Why doesn't C-u M-. work? It does for me.

What I tend to do is "reorder" my tags file. The software I work on has many
duplications of the same functions/variables across the various modules, so
I wrote a small Elisp "filter" that would re-arrange the order of tags in my
tags file in an attempt to find the correct one first (not always possible
in my source environment, but the best I could come up with without a lot
more work:-)). You could also modify the tags code to present some form of
menu for you as well.

Peter