[h-e-w] cua.el C-v not pasting from Windows clipboard

From: Glen Cordrey
Subject: [h-e-w] cua.el C-v not pasting from Windows clipboard
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:44:19 -0500

I use cua.el for windows copy/paste control key behavior. It works ok copying from within emacs (via C-c) then pasting to
outside of emacs (via Windows paste), but I cannot paste into emacs (via C-v) anything I've copied from outside of
emacs (via Windows copy). Does this latter work for anyone else using cua.el, and if so, did you need to do anything
special to make it work?

Glen Cordrey
Digital Focus   http://www.digitalfocus.com

2455 Horse Pen Rd.