RE: [h-e-w] Mouse-2 with 5 button USB mouse

From: van Rooyen GC
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Mouse-2 with 5 button USB mouse
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:40:52 +0200

Thanks for the advice on this problem (esp. jasonr and Francis Wright). The
following combination works well for me: (setq w32-num-mouse-buttons 2) +
disabling wheel support (in the mouse configuration) for emacs.exe and
runemacs.exe. What I like about it is that clicking the wheel now gives
mouse-2, while the simultaneous left-right click *still* gives mouse-2. (If
I don't set the num-mouse-buttons to 2, the wheel click works, but not the
left-right click).

Gert.