RE: [h-e-w] cygwin supbrocess startup directory

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] cygwin supbrocess startup directory
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:54:07 -0500

I don't see that as a risky scheme at all... I've been doing just that
for some time.

What you might try is to place a .emacs and .bashrc in the home
directory (c:/) that merely loads the actual code located wherever you
want. That's the type of thing I do with my .emacs. I set some global
configuration options (font, size, etc), then load the configuration
files located elsewhere.

This would minimize your percieved risk somewhat.

 -Chris

--
    Chris McMahan | address@hidden