[h-e-w] ecb-source-path

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: [h-e-w] ecb-source-path
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:43:41 -0500

Hello,

I am stuck in some kind of loop where I get prompted in the mini-buffer
with:

Alias for "h:" (empty = no alias) :

I hit enter, then briefly see in the mini-buffer:

Add the new source-path also for future-sessions? ( y or n )

But ecb doesn't let me answer, and then it goes right back to prompting me
for:

Alias for "h:" (empty = no alias)

Control-G beep, breaks, and goes right back to the same.  Pretty tight loop.

Any ideas?  I'm using ecb-1.60 on NTEMacs 20.7 on Windows 2000.

Thanks,
Jeff