Re: [h-e-w] How to use the menubar with keyboard?

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] How to use the menubar with keyboard?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:26:49 -0500

I have (thanks to someone on the list) the following function defined:

(defun jbr-w32-simulate-Alt-tap ()
  (interactive)
  (w32-send-sys-command 61696))

which I have bound to

(global-set-key   [C-tab]           'jbr-w32-simulate-Alt-tap)

Then I hit Ctrl-tab, the Buffers menu button depresses.  At that time I can
just hit any of the first letters of any other menu items, and then expand
if there's only one with that letter, or they toggle between multiple ones.

Jeff