[h-e-w] mailcrypt/GPG/Emacs 21.1/win2k

From: Chris Lott
Subject: [h-e-w] mailcrypt/GPG/Emacs 21.1/win2k
Date: 03 Mar 2002 17:14:26 -0900

Does anyone have this combination: mailcrypt/GPG/Emacs 21.1 on win2k?
With or without Cygwin? I am at my wit's end trying to get it to
work... it seems to have some problem creating a temp file (the error
indicates that it can't remove a temp file, but I don't see any
evidence that the file is getting created in the first place).

If you have this setup working, could you provide the relevant parts
of your .emacs/.gnus and any changes you had to make to the mailcrypt
files?

It might be that Emacs just isn't playing well with Cygwin (which I
just installed), but I am not sure what I need to configure beyond
installing Cygwin.

Thanks!