Re: [h-e-w] Mapping browse-url-at-mouse to C-mouse-1

From: Daniel Hegyi
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Mapping browse-url-at-mouse to C-mouse-1
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:57:50 +0000

 Hello Daniel,

 I don't know why, but for me, substituting eg.

   global-unset-key [C-o]

 with

   global-unset-key (kbd "C-o")

 fixed some problems with unsetting keys. (I'm not sure about the syntax
and I can't check it now, sorry.) But I don't know how it goes with the
mouse.

Unfortunately, that syntax doesn't work with mouse-1.

Regards,
Daniel