[h-e-w] Browse Info

From: Richard Jinks
Subject: [h-e-w] Browse Info
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:11:14 -0000

Hi

I'm currently using VC++ to develop my projects, but would like to switch
over to using emacs and make files instead. The only catch is I've got too
used to the "Definitions and References" feature where you can jump straight
to function definitions, or see a list of all times a function is called.

Is there a way of emulating this functionality in emacs (I'm currently using
GNU emacs 21.1.1, Win2000), or better still, is anyone aware of a program
that can directly access the ".bsc" browse info files the Microsoft
compilers generate?

Thanks,
Richard