Re: [h-e-w] 21.2 ntemacs?

From: Robert Praetorius
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] 21.2 ntemacs?
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:14:50 -0500

> I still cant find the windows version anywhere yet on the mirrors. Can
> someone point out where or is it that the windows version comes out a
> wee bit later? regards, Sivaram

     Yeah, the windows builds sometimes lag the UNIXy builds.  And the
mirrors lag the central site.

     This is just a theory, but the mirrors might be able to pick up the
build a little sooner if people waited for the mirrors fetch the build
instead of going straight to ftp.gnu.org (as I said, this is just a
theory, I'd be happy to see evidence one way or the other:-)

     One thing that's reasonable to pick up at the central site is the
list of mirrors:

        http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html