Re: [h-e-w] eval-after-load vs clearcase

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] eval-after-load vs clearcase
Date: 08 Apr 2002 21:56:11 +0100

"Richard Y. Kim" <address@hidden> writes:

> I verified that this problem does not exist on GNU/Linux. It is
> a w32 specific problem.

Well, I just verified that the same problem happens in 21.2 on
GNU/Linux, so one of us is wrong :-).  In the current CVS, your
example code causes an error, so I suspect there is something wrong
with your example of a file-name-handler (other file-name-handlers
like ange-ftp etc work fine).

--
Jason Rumney