RE: [h-e-w] strange auto-fill behavior in html mode

From: Michael W Daniels
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] strange auto-fill behavior in html mode
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 07:25:09 -0400

At 02:54 PM 4/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
After observing this work and the results my guess is that it is somehow tied to auto wrapping, rather than to comments.

Someone on the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup mentioned that this is a known bug, and that customizing "comment multi line" to true is an effective workaround. It seems to be working for me.

--
Michael W. Daniels          | "The thunder was ominous-sounding, much
address@hidden |  like the sound of a thin sheet of metal