[h-e-w] [gnus] summary highlight

From: Benoit ROUSSELLE
Subject: [h-e-w] [gnus] summary highlight
Date: 09 Apr 2002 17:48:06 +0200

Hello ,

I try to use the variable gnus-group-highlight-words-alist
in order to highlight the summary buffer.

Let's say i have one group INBOX and one message with word flash
inside subject .
and i want to highlight this message:

this is what i putted in my customize buffer:
INS DEL Cons-cell:
            Group: INBOX
            Repeat:
            INS DEL List:
                        Highlight regexp: \(flash\)
                        Group for entire word: 0
                        Group for displayed part: 0

this what was automatically written in my .emacs file

 '(gnus-group-highlight-words-alist (quote (("INBOX" ("\\(flash\\)" 0
 0 gnus-summary-high-ticked-face)))))

This does not work.

I have tried it with many regexp, but nothing happen in my summary
buffer :(

Thanks for your help.

Benoit.