Re: [h-e-w] eval-after-load vs clearcase

From: kevin . esler . 1989
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] eval-after-load vs clearcase
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:24:02 -0400

Thanks for the patch Richard, and good work in getting to the bottom
of this odd problem, which I've known about for a while but hadn't had
a chance to chase down. I'll incorporate your patch or something very
like it in a new version shortly.

Stephen Leake writes:
  > I've sent email to address@hidden (the listed author of
  > clearcase.el) before, but gotten no response. We may need to look
  > for a new maintainer.

Sorry Stephen if I didn't respond to your email.  I've been fairly
careful about at least saving all email relating to clearcase.el and I
don't see your name in my archive, so it may have been lost somewhere.

I'm still maintaining clearcase.el, although I've been rather busy
with my paid job over the last year.
--
Kevin Esler                <kevin.esler.1989@ alum.bu.edu>
Boston, MA, USA.