RE: [h-e-w] running microsoft osql from comint buffer

From: Sprenger, Karel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] running microsoft osql from comint buffer
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:24:39 +0200

Andrew,

Just a wild guess: do you follow your SQL command with "go" on a new line?  If
I do that, I get the output of the command.  For example, connecting to the
pubs database in the local server:

  select distinct count(*) from authors
  go
  1> 2>
            23

This is with the default isql command processor, but osql works just as well.

Cheers,
Karel