[h-e-w] Free 20 Downline Members Placed in Your Group! 32161086544332222

From: profitplus
Subject: [h-e-w] Free 20 Downline Members Placed in Your Group! 321610865443322222
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 09:43:51 -0500

Removal Instructions following message!

That's right ...
Free 20 Downline Members Placed in Your Group!

Massive $pillover for YOU!
We will Place People in Your Group - FREE 30 Day Tour!

For more information, send blank email with your email
address in the subject line to:

address@hidden

Full Time Network Marketing Pro a Million Dollar Group
Builder offers you a once-in-a-life-time chance to profit wildly
from his experience & massive marketing efforts.

All Affiliates will be placed under you.  If you act now.

For more information, send blank email with your email
address in the subject line to:

address@hidden

That's Right!  Our huge promotional campaign will start in this next
week ... 1,000,000 opt-in emails ...  massive ezine ads ...
100,000 classified ad blasts and more!

This will generate hundreds of thousands of eager people who want
to make $10,000 monthly with our exclusive fully automated Internet
system.  These people can be placed in your downline (group) earning
you an incredible residual income for life  if you act NOW!

Don't Miss This!

Ground Floor System with a proven solid, 6 year company!

Free Test Drive ... Lock in your spot NOW ... Don't wait!
People are joining all the time ... get them in YOUR downline

For more information, send blank email with your email
address in the subject line to:

address@hidden

Free Sign Up, Nothing to Lose!  A Bright Future to gain!
Visit and save your spot now.

For more information, send blank email with your email
address in the subject line to:

address@hidden

Removals
We received your name as someone who is looking for a simple
way to financial independence, if this is not the case ... we are
sorry ... reply to be removed with your email in the subject line.
Thanks.