[h-e-w] New Kid on the Block Rocks the Web! 0000000000000000000

From: profitplus
Subject: [h-e-w] New Kid on the Block Rocks the Web! 0000000000000000000
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 06:55:55 -0500

Removal Instructions following message!

This is the Ultimate Internet Marketing System for the
21st Century because ....

It is fully automated!   Build in a few days what
many couldn't accomplish in months or years!

Utilizes cutting edge software to promote
your business and place your prospects
into a thriving, growing organization ...
No one is on their own, complete support!

Highest paying pay plan (proven, not just
theoretical), wonderful products and this
system cannot be beat!

For complete information send a blank
email with your email in the subject line to:

address@hidden

Removals
We received your name as someone who is looking for a simple
way to financial independence, if this is not the case ... we are
sorry ... reply to be removed with your email in the subject line.
Thanks.