Re: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...

From: paquette
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...
Date: 23 Apr 2002 10:45:32 -0400

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 09:54, John McCabe wrote:
That may be a possibility, although I haven't found anything to say that is
so, also it seems odd, if that's the case, that MS Word should open a
single instance with multiple files and not Emacs.
I believe that MS-Word uses OLE (aka DDE) to open files from the shell and not the command line. Hence the difference in behavior.

--
Jeff Paquette
paquette at atnetsend.net          | Maintainer of VisEmacs