Re: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...

From: John McCabe
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:32:48 +0100

> I'm not sure why all the resistance to using the right tool
> (gnuserv/gnuclient) for the job

The resistance is based on the fact that on 2 of the systems I uses this
tool is unnecessary for the task as I already get the behaviour I want by
default!

> why use a hammer when a better tool is available and proven?

My view exactly - why use a hammer (gnuserv/gnuclient) when there is
possibly something inherent in the operating system that will give me the
required behaviour :-)

Best Regards
John McCabe