[h-e-w] Re: Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:27:28 -0400

If anyone wants to use a batch file wrapper, use
C:\emacs\bin\gnuclientw.exe -q -F "%*"
rather than
C:\emacs\bin\gnuclientw.exe -q -F "%1" "%2"
This will pass *all* the selected file names to emacs, rather than just two.
A quick (and conservative) test I did of this indicated that 66 files could
be passed in this manner!  There are some days I really need to do this, too
-- usually while drinking several cups of extra strong coffee.
I still owe everyone here a test of Win98 & WinNT SendTo.  Sorry for the
delay.