[h-e-w] Error when running latex in emacs (spawning child process: inval

From: Sven Enger
Subject: [h-e-w] Error when running latex in emacs (spawning child process: invalid argument)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:45:18 +0100

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed Emacs and MikTeX on a Win-NT computer.
Emacs with Auc-TeX works, but if I try to compile a tex document (c-c
c-c latex), I get an error message:

        spawning child process: invalid argument

(in Emacs)

Earlier, I have installed emacs and miktex on my own computer back home
(for Win-NT and 2000) without any problems. Do you have any idea what I
can do to make it run?

Thanks for any help in advance,

Sven