Re: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...

From: John McCabe
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Help: NT Emacs and the SendTo menu behaviour...
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:23:36 +0100

Further to all that's happened so far....

I've update IE5.5 to SP2, installed all of the critical updates etc and
still don't get the behaviour I want. Found a Win98 system at work that
*does* provide the behaviour I want, but it was a fairly clean install of
Win98 I think and not the years old, update to Win98SE etc etc that I have
at home.

One thing that has been nagging at me is the possibility that, if
runemacs.exe is a DOS based program, could there be something in my
Autoexec.bat or config.sys that could be affecting this?

One other thing is does anyone know how much Microsoft charges for a
support call :-)

Best Regards
John McCabe