[h-e-w] cygwin port of ntemacs and buttons

From: Underwood, Jonathan
Subject: [h-e-w] cygwin port of ntemacs and buttons
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:16:56 -0400

Hi

A couple of questions. First off, a few months ago there was some discussion about the possibility of a cygwin port of ntemacs - i've looked back and can't find where that discussion got to, and as I personally think this has some advantages, i thought i might stir it up again :) Secondly is there any intention of implementing buttons in ntemacs-21, or has this been deemed unworkable?

cheers, jonathan

ps. I hasten to add I'm not griping about either of these points, I'm just curious to know. :)