[h-e-w] NTEmacs FAQ

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: [h-e-w] NTEmacs FAQ
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:51:34 +0100

Hi,

  As some of you may have noticed the NTEmacs FAQ has been suffering
 from neglect for the past few months.

  This has mostly been the result of me being without good internet
 connectivity at home, and being on the search for a job/unemployed.

  Thankfully this situation has now resolved itself; I have a new
 job which I'll be started next month - and more importantly I have
 ADSL at home ;)

  So, I thought it was worth taking the time to say that I'm still
 around, and the FAQ will be updated over over the next few days.
 Once I've dealt with the pending updates I know about I'll be making
 further updates in a much more timely manner.

  I do have a lot of mails from people queued up to handle, but
 I'm happy to accept any feedback.  (To be honest it would be best
 if you could wait a week or so, just to avoid reporting something I know
 needs updating / changing).

  If ever I'm unable to do a good job of maintaining this document
 in the future I'll be sure to handle it better; by giving ownership
 to somebody else.

Steve
---