Re: [h-e-w] Re: 9x15 font in windows (fwd)

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: 9x15 font in windows (fwd)
Date: 05 May 2002 21:43:05 +0100

<address@hidden> writes:

> FYI: I saw this, and thought to fwd it on
> to you guys, just in case the original
> poster had NOT done so.

> It looks like README.W32 needs updating:
>
>   Just a reminder that the forwarding period for
>   address@hidden is now ending.  Remember to address
>   emails to address@hidden
>
> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/help-emacs-windows/2001-October/000055.html

Thanks, this has been updated already, so I guess it has been seen by
someone who could do something about it.  For future reference, bug
reports, whether with the documentation or the code, Windows specific
or not, should be sent using "Send Bug Report..." under the Help menu
(this address varies depending on whether you are using a released
version or a prerelease or CVS build).  That way ALL the maintainers
will see it, not just the ones that read this list, so it will be less
likely to go unnoticed.

--
Jason Rumney