RE: [h-e-w] Buffers menu contents

From: Underwood, Jonathan
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Buffers menu contents
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:29:39 -0400

Ah, answered my own question. If anyone is interested, the relevant variable
is:

buffers-menu-max-size's value is 10

Documentation:
*Maximum number of entries which may appear on the Buffers menu.
If this is 10, then only the ten most-recently-selected buffers are shown.
If this is nil, then all buffers are shown.
A large number or nil slows down menu responsiveness.

You can customize this variable.

Defined in `menu-bar'.

As you were,

jonathan.