[h-e-w] Re: Version Control Problem

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Version Control Problem
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:19:24 -0400

Andre,

Thanks for the reply.  I've debugged about as much as I can.  Yes, I'm using
NTEmacs 21.2.1 on Windows XP.  The following defun() seems suspect, though:

(defun vc-file-getprop (file property)
  "Get per-file VC PROPERTY for FILE."
  (get (intern file vc-file-prop-obarray) property))

The value is:

vc-file-prop-obarray's value is
[0 0 0 0 h:/usr/pkg/emacs-21\.2/lisp/vc-hooks\.el h:/home/jrancier/\.emacs 0
0 0 h:/home/jrancier/diary h:/cvsdev/projects/softspa/lookup/src/ssp_smkt\.c
0 0 0 0 0 0]

Documentation:
Obarray for per-file properties.

Defined in `vc-hooks'.

When evaluating, it returns:

Result: h:/cvsdev/projects/softspa/lookup/src/ssp_smkt\.c

That trailing backslash doesn't look right, does it?  Although, it seems
consistent, and may be just escaping the dot.
Perhaps, that's the culprit?