[h-e-w] fontifying message taking over minibuffer

From: Chris Lott
Subject: [h-e-w] fontifying message taking over minibuffer
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:49:30 -0800 (AKDT)

When using HTML-helper mode (3.0.4jolly) with emacs 21.2.1 every time
I use a command that prompts for values (such as C-c C-a l), the area
prompting for a value is overwritten with the message:

"fontifying filename.html... (Attributes ........)"

if I type something, the message disappears and I can fill in the
href, etc... but it is annoying since I don't always know that I am
being prompted for something...

I have the following in my emacs (which is what I want-- I just want
the message to go away:

(require 'font-lock)
(global-font-lock-mode t)
(setq font-lock-support-mode 'lazy-lock-mode)
(setq font-lock-maximum-decoration t)