Re: [h-e-w] Re: MH and MH-E on Windows NT

From: David Starks-Browning
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: MH and MH-E on Windows NT
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:37:47 +0100

On  30 Jun 02, Peter Davis writes:
> The bigger problem is still the first one ... why does inc work on my
> home (WinNT) system, but not on my office (Win2000) one?  Surely there
> are no differences in the file systems of these OSes.

Have you checked for DOS line-endings that might be confusing the
application?  Are your Cygwin mounts the same on both?  (Should
probably be binary.)  The default in Cygwin's setup was changed from
DOS to UNIX recently, so a new Cygwin installation on a different
machine could have different behaviour because of this.

I don't use MH myself, so apologies if these suggestions are silly.

Regards,
David