[h-e-w] problem with cursor

From: D'Elia, Kevin
Subject: [h-e-w] problem with cursor
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:12:25 -0400

Hello,

        I have just installed 21.2.1 and have a black background as my
default, with my cursor some other color.  It seems that, in my primary
frame, as I scroll down a directory list or through parts of a file, the
cursor changes from the chosen color of yellow to that of black, which makes
it invisible against a black background.  I don't see this behavior in new
frames that I launch.

        Any ideas?

        Thanks in advance to all who respond.

        Kevin