[h-e-w] PCL-CVS

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: [h-e-w] PCL-CVS
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:18:36 -0400

Hi all.

If I run PCL-CVS -> Directory status, I get the output from running:

    cvs -f status -v

in a CVS buffer.  (Great alternative to command line!).  It's quite a large
project, and there is mixed platform (OS) source modules mixed in together.
I then mark (m) the modules that are grouped together, and type (t) to tag
them.  What happened is that all the source modules in the buffer received
the tag, instead of what I thought was intuitive, and that was to tag only
the ones I had marked.  Am I using mark, incorrectly?  Or is this broken?

TIA,
Jeff