Re: [h-e-w] Re: [h-e-w] emacs geometry

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: [h-e-w] emacs geometry
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:50:02 -0400

An interesting note...

I have a default-frame-alist and an initial-frame-alist set from
within my .emacs. I put a geometry setting into the registry, and
discovered that the initial-frame-alist was no longer being used, and
my frame jumped to the default position after initializing.

Not a show-stopper by any means, but does anyone have any ideas why
this might be?

 - Chris McMahan

--
    Chris McMahan | address@hidden