Re: [h-e-w] utf-16 on NT Emacs

From: Tom Capey
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] utf-16 on NT Emacs
Date: 04 Sep 2002 11:22:58 +0100

* TSchutzerWeissmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Is it possible to view UTF-16 in Emacs? The only thing
> I found googling recommended I install mule, but I'm running
> GNU Emacs 21.2.1, and it has mule, but without a utf-16 coding
> system available.

  Dave Love has written a utf-16.el which is in the CVS of Emacs
  (lisp/international/utf-16.el).  he also posted a version of it
  to gnu.emacs.sources some time ago.

/Tom
--
"...and so, as the tide of time laps up against the sewage outflow of
destiny, and the wind of change begins to pervade the lift of